Monday, April 26, 2010

collaborative Free Writing

For our Collaborative Writing i think we should do some sort of fictional short story that involves everyone writing a page. I think maybe Mr. Krebs should start off with the first page and then we should all just add one page of our own after someone elses to keep the story going. It's like an elementary school game where you each add on to the last part of the story, but i think if we take it seriously we should be able to come up with a pretty good story. We have some creative people in here. I don't know what to write I don't know whayt to write I don't know what to write. If we wanted to do a kids book then each person could make an illustration to go along with there part of the story. I don't think we couldall write our parts of the story at the same time because it wouldn't flow very well. If we snake it around the room and everyone has a chance to read what was written before them they'll have a better idea of what they should write. my wrist hurts from typing...

No comments:

Post a Comment