Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Government AP test

Yesterday i took the AP government test. I can't disclose any information about the test itself, but i can talk about how i think i did. I hope and think i got a four on it which is what i need for college credit at St. Olaf. The FRQ's weren't as bad as some of the practice ones and i feel i did pretty well on all four of them. The multiple choice was very similar to the practice tests we took in terms of content which was to be expected. I definitely had enough time for both parts, but especially for the FRQ's. I finished my last FRQ with like 40 minutes left, and i wasn't the only one to be done that early. Seemingly everyone was done with at least 10 minutes left. For the multiple choice i finished with about 10 minutes left, and had time to go back and look over answers i was unsure of. Overall i hope i did well, we find out in July so fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment